KPS Natura takes the pride in bringing to you the oil obtained by wood pressing technique (Marachekkuennai),ChekkuEnnai (Wood Pressed Oil) was a lifestyle in Tamil Nadu 50 years back. KPS Natura’s process of wood pressed extraction doesn’t include any chemical or heat process.
Modern strategies for oil extraction (by refining) include providing heat at different stages ideal from squashing the nuts to the last extraction. To influence the oil to seem appealing, they evacuate gums (a thick layer that shapes in the oil) and afterward refine it further with acidic corrosive, hexane or blanching soft drink. Now and then they additionally do two step refining procedure.To cut down the cost, the makers additionally blend fluid paraffin produced using raw petroleum.
In KPS Natura, the oil seeds are put inside a wooden mortar and ground with a pestle. The remains of the seeds (oil-cakes) were utilized as grub for the cows. KPS Natura’s chekku oil is generally enhanced with palm sugar or jaggery, which increases its flavor and furthermore its dietary benefit. Though it is a tedious process and only yields about 10 to 20 liters per day; we make sure we still produce the safest, 100% organic and valuable wood pressed oil that you can never find in the market.
KPS Natura’s cold pressed oil brings the following benefits
- The wood pressed oil extraction process includes “No Heat”
- The oil handled in this strategy by us holds abnormal state of Vitamins and supplements.
- No added substance or harmful synthetic chemicals are utilized during the process of oil extraction.
- Above all, wood – pressed oils protect the solid enemies of oxidants; which thus refines our circulatory system from harmful free radicals.
- Upon consistent utilization of KPS Natura’s wood pressed oils we can save ourselves from various diseases like malignant growth, diabetes, coronary illness, untimely maturing, weakness, kidney ailment, hypoglycemia, sensitivities, emphysema, stomach ulcers and joint pains.