Cold pressing alludes to oils are got through squeezing natural product or seeds with an advanced steel press, for example, those utilized by KPS Natura.
Though pressing produces heat through friction, the oilseeds are not precooked and thus the oil is viewed as coldpressedis in contrast to extensive scale solvent extraction and refining activities (method by which refined oil is extracted), which strip the oil of natural anti-oxidants, nutrients and flavor. The solvent extraction strategy (helps produce refined oil) is utilized to create most regular cooking oils found in grocery stores which are certainly not healthy.
Cold pressed oils of KPS Natura hold all their flavor, aroma, and dietary benefit, making these oils extraordinary for cooking and healthy skin necessities. They contain zero grams of trans unsaturated fats and are normally cholesterol free.
KPS Natura’s Cold Pressed Oils will give an imperative contribution to your more advantageous life:
- Cold pressed oils from KPS Natura are free of cholesterol
- The oil from KPS Natura are not refined, freshened up or prepared in any capacity
- KPS Natura’s oils don’t contain harmful solvent deposits
- KPS Natura’s Cold Pressed Oils contain no additional synthetic chemicals or additives
- They contain natural anti-oxidants, for example, tocopherols (e.g. Nutrient E) and phosphatides (e.g. Lecithin)
- KPS Natura makes sure it retains the natural flavour and odour of the oil, thereby helping you in improving your most loved recipes.